Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sister Visit

Janine and Kirsten came to visit us this week.  They got to meet their niece for the first time, and Kaylee got to meet her Auntie Janine and Auntie Kirsten for the first time.  It was a nice visit, we got to spend most of the days relaxing and enjoying each others company.  Mostly being silly as sisters do when they get together.

Kaylee is finally getting some routine to her life.  She wakes every 1.5 to 3 hours at night.  She is very alert and plays from 8 am to 11 am (We call this "Happy Playtime" since she is so happy during this time of day)  She takes a 3-4 hour nap at 11.  Plays and naps off and on all afternoon. Plays again at 7 pm to 9 pm and then we all go to bed.  Kaylee loves her bath time.  Wednesday and Sunday are bath days :)  She is so alert and content.  She has such a sweet personality. 

Davin put up the Christmas lights today, they look great.  I am glad he put them up before the roof gets icy and snowy.  It already makes me nervous as it is. I am prepping for company this week.  Katie, Cade, Cameron, Ryan, Susie, Lisa and Lyra are coming for Thanksgiving and I fortunately do not feel stressed.  I think it's because this meal has gotten much easier for me over the years, although I will be happy to have a little help with Kaylee this year.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Auntie Janine
Auntie Kirsten

Playing with mommy




Looks like mommy when she was little
Happy Playtime is exhausting


Look at that cute face looking at Auntie




No comments:

Post a Comment