Sunday, December 8, 2013

Kaylee Meets Santa

Kaylee Meets Santa!

Today we went to a Santa Brunch at our country club and Kaylee met Santa for the first time.  The pictures are so precious.  The croud of people around us all went , Äwwww"  "Look how cute she is" "She's so small." I was thinking, that's right...she's adorable.  That Santa was so sweet.  I am glad she wasn't scared.  Next year will probably be a different story though.

We are going to the Wild Lights tonight.  This is where they light up and decorate the Woodland Park zoo with Christmas lights.  We are meeting Vinny, Diane, Lily and JJ there.  It will be 22 degrees so we have to bundle up good and limit our time outside with Kaylee. 

Tis the Season!

Kaylee meets Santa







No Place better then daddy's shoulder

Christmas 2013

1 comment:

  1. Awwww… She is so adorable! I love these pictures. Hope you guys enjoy your Christmas season with her. We are headed to our zoo next week. Its fun to see all the lights.

    ReplyDelete