Saturday, June 14, 2014

Super Saturday

We had such an amazing Saturday.  I LOVE my days off!  

She laid on her blanket in the yard, in the shade.  (She has my fair skin, poor baby.)  She went in the pool for the first time, and then we had a BBQ where Kaylee decided that at 7.5 months old she was ready to feed herself. That's right!  Can you believe it?  She ate mashed broccoli, cheddar chunks, wheat bread cubes, and small pieces of ground beef.  (I still gave her baby food :)  

Kaylee loves her bath, so we expected her to love the pool too.  I figured as long as it wasn't too cold that she was going to love it and she did!  Davin and I wanted to do it together, so it was just the three of us.  Every first seems to be so much fun.  It also helps when your baby thinks so too :)  We are very fortunate in that category, Kaylee is the most relaxed baby.  




"Mommy's precious girl" Indeed!







Signature Kaylee expression!









After the pool I put her in a warm towel in the sun and she didn't move for ten minutes.  It was so cute.

Cozy, Cozy Baby Kaylee

Kaylee playing after pool time.  Her most recent thing she likes to do is flip on her back and move her tushy up and down.  She does it for a second in the video.  It's so funny.


Feeding Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment