Saturday, August 23, 2014

Backyard Fun

One of the reasons we moved here is the great summer weather.  It has been in the 70's and 80's for the past month and we can really enjoy being outside now that our backyard is shady most of the day too.  

Kaylee is hilarious in the grass.  You have to watch her or fist fulls of grass end up in her mouth,  and she loves to put her hands in and dig, but refuses to crawl in it.  It is so funny, its like she doesn't want to get dirty or something.  She will get over that soon enough!  

I went outside to get the blanket we were playing on and I see this!  It was so funny!  If she could talk she would have been saying,"Mom! Where are you!  I want to come to!"





 This is where I put her when I pull weeds in the garden :)  Cheerios makes all babies happy!




Yummy Garden.  I could feed an army with all these tomatoes!

TONS of blackberries in the yard!
When I see pictures like this, I think, "Man, Davin is going to have his job cut out for him when she reaches high school!"
Look at those Baby blues!  Kaylee's nanny Emily took these, they are awesome pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment