Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Spending Time with Lily and Jeffrey

I was lucky enough to spend an entire day with Lily and Jeffrey before everyone went back to school.  We went to the Mill Creek Trail for a scavenger hunt and then fed the ducks, had a picnic, went to the playground and then sorted through our bags looking to match them items from our bags to the items on our scavenger hunt list.  We went home for lunch and nap times and while the kiddos were asleep, Lily and I did crafts with the items she found (with a little help from Hobby Lobby.)  Then they played in the sprinklers while Kaylee played in her baby pool.  It was a great day!  These 2 are pretty special :)

Breakfast time

Adorable shot of all 3 with their scavenger hunt lists

Feeding the Ducks who practically attacked them for crackers




Thank you Vinny, Diane, Lily and Jeffrey for my present.  I love my shirt :)



After the sprinkler Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment