Sunday, March 8, 2015

Can't Contain Me!


Now that Kaylee has improved in her walking and running she can now play in the grass since uneven surfaces no longer cause spills.  It is so much fun to watch her exploring everything.  She really likes to collect sticks for some reason, and put them in piles and move and organize them back and forth.  She loves sharing her toys with others (she hands everything to you.)

Even though she is a rookie dancer, she LOVES moving to music.  It is not even close to the beat, but that probably makes it even cuter.  In the last day or so she has started spining in a circle, she has a big grin the whole time.  And thursday she said "Buh-bi" and waved goodnight to daddy.  Davin and I freaked out so much that she kept doing it all the way up the stairs.  I think Davin and I would have been more fun to watch in that moment then Kaylee.  Haha!

Davin is working harder then ever at Veggie Grill, it has taken him only 2 months to comp at 35% and he went to a conference last week where they were so impressed by him, that they want him to pilot their new system.  He is somehow managing to take 3 classes and work crazy hours, we appreciate what he does to take care of us.

Here are tons of pictures from the past month or so:






LOVE MY OUTFIT MARMEE

ESA AND KAYLEE PLAYDATE


HER WITH HER STICKS AGAIN


SO ORGANIZED


VALENTINES CRAFTES WITH LILY AND JJ

SHOWING OFF THEIR LOVEBUGS




I THINK IT"S NAP TIME :)

LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER KIDS!


AT LEAST SHE ISN"T AFFRAID OF ANIMALS

SPITTIN'IMAGE OF HER DAD HERE



I DON"T KNOW HOW SHE HASN"T BEEN BITTEN YET


SIDEWALK CHALK TIME


COULDN"T HAVE POSED CUTER HERE

FINGER SUCKIN FUN!

EASTER CRAFTS WITH  NANNY CADY
This canvas is more fun!


I'M DONE_IT"S NAP TIME


KAYLEE GOGH-NOT BAD FOR A FINGER PAINTER

No comments:

Post a Comment