Soooo...after a long search and many interviews I accepted a nanny position with an amazing family for a four month old named Carter. I watch him from my home and he has become a huge part of our lives and a great companion for Kaylee. She absolutely adores his every smile, and loads him with kisses, and cries when he leaves. It is amazing how attached she has gotten to him in such a short time. He is such an easy baby and it only took a couple days for him to get comfortable with me. I have never actually really loved my job before and this is the best job ever!
Cuddles with Carter
![]() |
| Both watching the cats |
![]() |
| Love this shot, smiley man |
![]() |
| Playing With Carter |
![]() |
| Petting him like he's a kitty |
![]() |
| Giving him kisses |
![]() |
| Thursday afternoon paradise |












No comments:
Post a Comment