Saturday, September 10, 2016

Baby Shower Pictures

Had a baby shower for baby girl #2 and like I always do I forget to take pictures of the middle part!  One day I will stop doing that. 

Had a nice little celebration for baby girl and Kaylee becoming a big sister.  She is so excited, especially now that she gets it and we are starting to put the nursery together.  I am amazed that we only have about 4-5 weeks left.  Amazing!

The hostess with the most-ess!






Left to Right all sisters last month- (Emily not pregnant, Janine 3 months, Kirsten 5 months, Tara 7 months)




Touching mommys tummy


1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all my girls all at once. Kaylee was so cute playing with her barbies. She will be a wonderful big sister. Sheri arranged a lovely baby shower for you Tara. And Tara you look positively radiant. Not kidding. I love you, and cant wait for the newest addition to arrive. Love and kisses, ma

    ReplyDelete