Hello Family and Friends!
So sorry for the long gap in communication. Once I went back to work I haven't had much time to do anything but be a wife, mommy and employee. I am very much looking forward to a three day weekend. I hope everything is well with your families as well.
I apparently haven't cleared out my camera since Halloween, so this is a huge amount of pictures.
Kaylee is doing so great. She is starting writing her alphabet, starting to add and we are working on phonics. She is so incredibly smart and just an awesome kid. She still hasn't gotten the jealousy thing yet, so we'll enjoy that while we can. 5 months in and she still just eats Alexis up.
Alexis is astonishing on how fast she has progressed, especially in her large motor skills. She has been rolling over since 4 months and now she is starting to get on all fours and she isn't even 6 months old yet. She is eating baby oatmeal and carrots so far. She is just the cutest face ever. I could gush bout my kids all day, but lets move on. Haha
Other then really trying to make an effort to spend time with our girls and household things, Davin and I haven't changed much since last time. Have a great St. Patty's and Easter and we will catch up soon!
-Tara
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Kaylee's First Snow Trip
Making her first Build a Bear (one for her and sister)



















I like the thanksgiving hat pic! Hugs
ReplyDeleteSo cute! They are both so beautiful and getting so big! Miss that little Kaylee!
ReplyDelete