Monday, May 5, 2014

Kaylee's got character

Kaylee is sitting up on her own now.  A bit wobbly, but she is excited about it.  She loves to spend time in her jumper, on her tummy, and sitting up.  She is scooting all over the floor.  Not crawling, but that is not too far away.  Time to finally child proof the house :)


I love this water toy
My feet are awesome

My fingers are my best friend


Doddling on the iPad with Daddy

Watching Mickey Mouse with Daddy

I love my ice teethers


Eating pumpkin and mangos

Why can't I hold the camera with these fingers?

I can't sleep mommy

Okay, I am sleepy

Just waking up this morning, got a case of the bedhead

Taking a nap with Chilly

Kaylee loves books

Reading with Emily

Almost up...

Oh, you saw me do that...

I can try again





She wrestled with this blanket for 20 minutes.  It was adorable.





I love playtime


Now THAT is a smirk



No comments:

Post a Comment