Sunday, May 11, 2014

My week with Kaylee

I was on vacation this week, so this became a week of Kaylee and I loved it.  I love watching all the funny, sweet things she does.  She is trying so hard to become mobile, so we are working on baby proofing now. There are a bunch of videos below as well.

Kaylee is 7 months old today, it's amazing how time flies. 
This was such a cute moment, they are so sweet together.

Scooting around the floor



Naptime
Kaylee's got pooh on her shoes...hehe

Just woke up, she is sideways :)

Sweet girl

First time in pig tails

This one is dedicated to Uncle Derek

Fell asleep after a long walk





















1 comment:

  1. All these pictures are so sweet! I especially love the one of her sleeping with her penguin. I hope you had a great mother's day. We can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete